- The stimulating citrus and floral scented cologne is commonly used for ritual offerings and purification. Some replace Holy water with Flower Water.
- Wiping down all of the items on your altar with Flower Water will cleanse them of any negative energy and clear them to receive messages from the spirits and ancestors. NOTE: When wiping down candles, wait until the candle is completely dry before lighting.
- Also used in spells, Flower Water is used to remove heavy vibrations and to encourage the expression of emotions.
- It has calming affect on people and some believe it can help depression. Use your body to keep sadness away.
- When seeking guidance from ancestors, placing a glass of Flower Water on your altar will clear the air of any static and interference to allow for a clear reading.
- For help attracting love or unblocking obstacles relating to a current relationship, add a few drops to a bowl set beside your bed and light a red Attraction Candle while focusing your intention on your desired goal. *Be aware, Flower Water is flammable and should never be placed directly on a candle or too close to a flame.
- When blessing and cleansing a new home, mix Flower Water with basil and rue herbs and anoint your floors, windows and doorways for protection, prosperity and luck.
- Washing with Flower Water soap will cleanse you before a ritual. Add a few drops to a spiritual bath to rid yourself of negative energy and encourage protection.
- Bring peace into the workplace by using Flower water spray in your office.
- This is a 4oz bottle.
Other Popular Uses For Flower Water
Flower Water can also be used to help ease aching muscles and soften ones skin before and after shaving. When suffering from sunburns and bug bites, dabbing a small amount of Florida Water on the affected spot can offer relief. The invigorating citrus aroma of Flower Water makes it an excellent perfume or cologne. Its cooling properties are excellent for those in warm climates.
In use for centuries, this versatile product has certainly proven to be a useful staple in any home and in many magic and religious practices.